The land on the Earth surface is divided into seven continents: Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America, South America and Antarctica.
An ocean is a large body of salty water.Oceans are so big that they affect the way we live, they affect the weather.
There are five different Oceans:
1. The Pacific Ocean: it separates Asia and Australia from America.
2. The Atlantic Ocean: it separates Africa and Europe from the Americas.
3. The Artic Ocean: it occupies much of the artic area and surrounds the northest part of the Americas.
4. The Southern Ocean: it surrounds the Antarctica.
5. The Indian Ocedan surrounds the south of Asia.